ANNUAL ART FAIR / VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND / MAY 11–13, 2018
The spirit of community service has always been part of Laumeier Sculpture Park and the Annual Art Fair. Our goal is to offer Volunteers a fun and satisfying experience with the knowledge that committing just a few hours can make a difference. Art Fair would not be successful without the thoughtful generosity of its Volunteers!
Please consider joining the other 150 Volunteers in the production of this popular springtime event. There are a variety of shift dates, times and duties available. No experience is necessary, and all information and materials will be provided. Volunteers must be ages 16 and up or accompanied by an adult.
Art Fair Volunteers receive the following benefits: Laumeier Sculpture Park Volunteer t-shirt; free admission to Art Fair before or after your shift; invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Picnic; and credit toward student community service requirements.
Please contact Julia Norton, Administrative & Volunteer Coordinator, at 314.615.5271 or email@example.com with questions or for more information.
- Greet attendees and distribute Art Fair programs
- Provide directions and maps to attendees
- Count and record attendance
- Distribute supplies to participants
- Assist participants with art activities
- Assist demonstrating artists
Membership, Information + Art Fair Store
- Answer questions about Laumeier Membership
- Process Membership applications and payments
- Distribute information about Laumeier
- Promote the raffle to Art Fair attendees as they enter and exit
- Collect raffle submissions from attendees
- Answer questions about the raffle
- Check in all Volunteers using provided lists
- Direct Volunteers to assigned areas
- Provide snacks and water to Volunteers throughout the Art Fair